By Tammy Nelson
You thought your relationship with your partner was perfect. Happily ever after wasn’t just a dream, it was your reality. Then, suddenly, you learn your man has been cheating on you. You wonder: Is there any way our relationship can be salvaged?
In this video, counselor, relationship coach and YourTango Expert Dr. Tammy Nelson answers the question: Can a relationship really survive an affair? The answer, she says is both “yes” and “no,” explaining that, in certain instances, an affair works as the non-verbal catalyst to end a relationship that one (or both) partners would like to end for good. Meanwhile, in other cases, infidelity can truly work to strengthen the relationship.
Check out the video at YourTango.com.
More on Madame Noire!
- Bet You Didn’t Know: Secrets Behind the Making of Juice
- So Serena Williams’ Victory C-Walk Is a Controversy Now?
- Evening Eye Candy: The Pretty, Hot and Tempting Men Of Track & Field In The 2012 Olympics
- MN Exclusive: Singer Leela James on Her Start in Music and Etta James
- Tatyana Ali, A.K.A. “Mona O’Neil” Goes In On VH1 Reality TV Producers
- Did You Know They Dated? Part II: 11 MORE Surprising Secret Lovers and Boos We Didn’t Know About
- 7 Black Celebrities Who Suprisingly Practice or Dabbled In Scientology