If you keep up with LHHATL, you’ve probably seen a million jokes on the characters and the comparisons to their fictitious cartoon kin. Some of the most popular are the pics comparing Stevie to Master Splinter of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
But nothing compares to this hilarious cartoon parody VH1 found this afternoon. We already know the people on the show are some characters but the people behind this reenactment’s emulations of the cast are dead on—and dead wrong. I know I got a good laugh out of this. Check it out and tell us what you think:
More on Madame Noire!
- Bet You Didn’t Know: Secrets Behind the Making of Juice
- So Serena Williams’ Victory C-Walk Is a Controversy Now?
- Evening Eye Candy: The Pretty, Hot and Tempting Men Of Track & Field In The 2012 Olympics
- MN Exclusive: Singer Leela James on Her Start in Music and Etta James
- Tatyana Ali, A.K.A. “Mona O’Neil” Goes In On VH1 Reality TV Producers
- Did You Know They Dated? Part II: 11 MORE Surprising Secret Lovers and Boos We Didn’t Know About
- 7 Black Celebrities Who Suprisingly Practice or Dabbled In Scientology