If you caught the preview of next week’s episode of “Love & Hip-Hop Atlanta,” you’d see there appears to be some bad blood brewing between K. Michelle and Rasheeda, stemming from the much talked about abuse allegations against Memphitz. Well, as is to be suspected with these reality TV beefs, the drama has gone from on-camera to online and The YBF caught it all.
Fresh off of the season reunion, which K. Michelle told MTV was tense, it seems just seeing the clips from next week’s episode reignited the ladies’ ill feelings toward each other. In a not-so-subtle string of tweets, the ladies came for each other’s heads right out in the open:
It might take seeing next week’s episode to get a full grasp on the tension between these two, but clearly the crux of the drama is K. Michelle feeling like Rasheeda doesn’t have her back. Next week, Rasheeda admits that she’s close friends with Memphitz’s wife Toya, which puts her in a sticky situation. The question is, is her position —and supposed defense of Toya against K. Michelle’s e-rants—bad enough that it got her knocked out on the season 1 reunion like rumors have said? Hopefully the ladies are keeping the beef digital and not laying hands on one another.
Do you think K. Michelle has a right to be mad at Rasheeda?
More on Madame Noire!
- Bet You Didn’t Know: Secrets Behind the Making of Juice
- So Serena Williams’ Victory C-Walk Is a Controversy Now?
- Evening Eye Candy: The Pretty, Hot and Tempting Men Of Track & Field In The 2012 Olympics
- MN Exclusive: Singer Leela James on Her Start in Music and Etta James
- Tatyana Ali, A.K.A. “Mona O’Neil” Goes In On VH1 Reality TV Producers
- Did You Know They Dated? Part II: 11 MORE Surprising Secret Lovers and Boos We Didn’t Know About
- 7 Black Celebrities Who Suprisingly Practice or Dabbled In Scientology