We’ve all been there…felt like we couldn’t live without a person in our lives but then realize that all that passion dissipates once the make-out session is over. It’s a blurry line between love and lust people! Do you know the difference at this point? Per our usual, Madame Noire and Veronica Wells took to the streets of Manhattan to find out from everyday people if they’ve ever confused lust for love.
More on Madame Noire!
- Bet You Didn’t Know: Secrets Behind the Making of Juice
- So Serena Williams’ Victory C-Walk Is a Controversy Now?
- Evening Eye Candy: The Pretty, Hot and Tempting Men Of Track & Field In The 2012 Olympics
- MN Exclusive: Singer Leela James on Her Start in Music and Etta James
- Tatyana Ali, A.K.A. “Mona O’Neil” Goes In On VH1 Reality TV Producers
- Did You Know They Dated? Part II: 11 MORE Surprising Secret Lovers and Boos We Didn’t Know About
- 7 Black Celebrities Who Surprisingly Practice or Dabbled In Scientology