We had no clue Too Short had a consistent woman in his life either, although I use the word consistent loosely since the pair seems to have more of a Mimi-Stevie J “Love & Hip-Hop Atlanta” type of relationship going on. Either way, The Jasmine Brand reports that the 15-year on-and-off again couple will appear on the next season of VH1′s show “Couple’s Therapy” along with Jodeci singer Joel “JoJo” Hailey and his wife.
It doesn’t take much to imagine the issues that might be plaguing rapper Too Short’s relationship with Monica Payne, but since JoJo has been out of the spotlight for a while it will be interesting to catch up with one half of the K-Ci-JoJo R&B duo and see what he’s been up to over the past several years. With these picks for the next season of the cast, it appears VH1 is trying to recreate the reality TV magic they had with rapper DMX and his wife Tasheera Simmons. Though couple’s therapy appears to not have been able to stop the couple from proceeding with their pending divorce, DMX did begin to scratch the surface of his issues with women, stemming from the ones with his own mother. I wouldn’t be surprised if Too Short might be dealing with some of the same given the disgusting advice he gave to middle school boys earlier this year.
Other couple’s rumored to be joining the next season of “Couple’s Therapy” include socialite wannabes Alex McCord and Simon Van Kempen who already appeared on a couple seasons of the “Real Housewives of New York” and “Lost” actor Doug Hutchison who’s married to a 17-year-old girl by the name of Courtney Stodden. It shouldn’t be hard to figure out the issues with those two either.
Tapping has reportedly already begun for next season so it won’t be long before we have an insider look at the drama between these celebrity couples. Would you watch to see what’s going on with JoJo and Too Short’s relationships?
More on Madame Noire!
- 7 Black Celebrities Who Suprisingly Practice or Dabbled In Scientology
- HOLD TIGHT! 10 Clutch Worthy Handbags under $100
- Fascinating Friends: Surprising Celebrity Friendships..We Almost Forgot About!
- “Give Her Half or Go Half on a Baby? – Questions Of Being a Father vs. Being a Husband
- Black Girls Do Swim, And 13-Year-Old Olympian Adzo Kpossi Proves It
- Did You Know They Dated? Part II: 11 MORE Surprising Secret Lovers and Boos We Didn’t Know About
- Things That Freak Me Out: Men Who Pretend to Be Perfect