For many of us, Leela James first appeared on our radars when she debuted her song, “Music,” a track about the lack of substance in contemporary music. Now, she’s releasing a new album honoring legendary blues singer Etta James. Madame Noire had a chance to speak to this talented soul singer about how she got her start, her latest project and future endeavors.
More on Madame Noire!
- 7 Black Celebrities Who Suprisingly Practice or Dabbled In Scientology
- HOLD TIGHT! 10 Clutch Worthy Handbags under $100
- Fascinating Friends: Surprising Celebrity Friendships..We Almost Forgot About!
- “Give Her Half or Go Half on a Baby? – Questions Of Being a Father vs. Being a Husband
- Black Girls Do Swim, And 13-Year-Old Olympian Adzo Kpossi Proves It
- Did You Know They Dated? Part II: 11 MORE Surprising Secret Lovers and Boos We Didn’t Know About
- Things That Freak Me Out: Men Who Pretend to Be Perfect