No, not underage women, the HBO show. In an interview in People magazine, the hardcore rapper admitted that the show is his secret obsession, saying:
“I don’t know where this girl Lena Dunham came from, but she’s amazing!”
Who would’ve thought?
A lot of people share Nas’ sentiment on the show that’s been pegged as the next coming of “Sex & the City,” although the new series is not without controversy for it’s lack of color. Nassir clearly doesn’t mind.
Check out more of Nas’ revelations from his interview in the clip below he posted on his Tumblr. Do you share Nas’ “Girls” obsession?
More on Madame Noire!
- Things That Freak Me Out: Men Who Pretend to Be Perfect
- Reality TV Repeat Offenders: 8 People Who’ve Been On Multiple Reality Shows
- Jasmine Diaz, Founder of the Shawn Mackenzi Agency, On the Business of Matchmaking
- “You’ll Find Love When You Stop Looking” And Other Advice To Ignore
- Cut It Out! The Ridiculous Discussion Surrounding Gabby Douglas’ Hair
- Did You Know They Dated? Part II: 11 MORE Surprising Secret Lovers and Boos We Didn’t Know About
- Where Are They Now: The Men of “I Love New York 1 & 2″