By Sinclair Institute
Are you looking to plan a romantic getaway for you and your man? Instead of spending tons of money on an exotic, faraway location, check out these easy tips to have a focused vacation at home.
1. Plan ahead. The best way to pull off a staycation when you have kids is to make sure everything is planned beforehand. You do not want your spouse to have other plans for the weekend, so talk about it.
2. Hire a sitter. If you have young children, you will want to hire a babysitter so you can fully enjoy yourself. If you do not have family that can help, consider exchanging the favor with friends. Invite their kids have a sleepover with yours one weekend and then ship yours off to their house. Either way, if you can get the kids out of your house for the weekend, you will have a much better time with your man.
Read more at yourtango.com
More on Madame Noire!
- Did You Know They Dated? Part II: 11 MORE Surprising Secret Lovers and Boos We Didn’t Know About
- Chop You in Your Trachea and 6 other K. Michelle Catch Phrases
- Ask A Very Smart Brotha Live: Stalker Boyfriends & Triflin Man Heauxes
- Brown Girls In The Nude: Neutral Lipstick Shades for Us
- Cut It Out! The Ridiculous Discussion Surrounding Gabby Douglas’ Hair
- Komon Ou Ye? 9 Of Our Favorite Celebs of Haitian Descent (And A Few Surprises Of Course!)
- Where Are They Now: The Men of “I Love New York 1 & 2″