By Neijah Williams
Our First Lady, Michelle Obama, looked absolutely radiant in her J. Mendel Resort 2013 jacket and pleated skirt as she attended the Head of State and Government Reception at Buckingham Palace for the Olympics Opening Ceremony.
While controversy has sparked regarding the $6,800 price tag of our FLOTUS’ embroidered jacket, we say that her ensemble was more than appropriate for the occasion. Keep in mind, being the First Lady of the United States comes with perks that include gifted designer items.
Read more at styleblazer.com
More on Madame Noire!
- Did You Know They Dated? Part II: 11 MORE Surprising Secret Lovers and Boos We Didn’t Know About
- Chop You in Your Trachea and 6 other K. Michelle Catch Phrases
- Ask A Very Smart Brotha Live: Stalker Boyfriends & Triflin Man Heauxes
- Brown Girls In The Nude: Neutral Lipstick Shades for Us
- Cut It Out! The Ridiculous Discussion Surrounding Gabby Douglas’ Hair
- Komon Ou Ye? 9 Of Our Favorite Celebs of Haitian Descent (And A Few Surprises Of Course!)
- Where Are They Now: The Men of “I Love New York 1 & 2″