By Julie Ferman
Everyone loves watching the Olympics. Even those of us whose eyes roll at the thought of Monday Night Football find ourselves drawn to the screen when we have a chance to see Michael Phelps swim for the gold.
As a personal matchmaker and dating coach, I help our clients create a romance marketing plan, which always includes strategic flirting activities. You’ve simply got to get out there and meet some new people. After all, the pizza delivery man is probably not your guy.
Grab a gal pal or brave it solo, but get yourself to the sports bar this next week. Check schedule to see when your favorite events are airing, and that’s the time to go. Grab a seat at the bar or at a high table where there are gatherings of people who look like fun company. Order up a beer or a glass of cranberry juice and cheer on your favorite athletes.
Read more at yourtango.com
More on Madame Noire!
- Where Are They Now: The Men of “I Love New York 1 & 2″
- The Duality of the Emcee or Why I Don’t Like Wale Anymore
- When Famous Stars Play Famous People: Who Killed It On-Screen And Who Was A Mess?
- Brown Girls In The Nude: Neutral Lipstick Shades for Us
- When Did “Candy Rain” Become Old School??? How I Realized I Was Getting Too Old For The Club
- Komon Ou Ye? 9 Of Our Favorite Celebs of Haitian Descent (And A Few Surprises Of Course!)
- Cute Kid Alert: The Bosh Family Do It Big In Italy, Anthony Hamilton’s Newborn, and Much More!