By Tunisia Z. Wilson
Landing a top cover on an international magazine is huge for any celebrity, but landing an American magazine cover on a high fashion magazine almost solidifies them as celebrity royalty. Whether its Harper’s Bazaar, Vogue, Elle, Vanity Fair or W, these kind of magazine titles put celebrities on the map of that coveted “A-list” most of them want to be on. Well we have our own celebrity women that we know could kill a cover and editorial shoot with their striking looks and keen fashion sense.
Meet our cover girls at styleblazer.com
More on Madame Noire!
- Where Are They Now: The Men of “I Love New York 1 & 2″
- The Duality of the Emcee or Why I Don’t Like Wale Anymore
- When Famous Stars Play Famous People: Who Killed It On-Screen And Who Was A Mess?
- Brown Girls In The Nude: Neutral Lipstick Shades for Us
- When Did “Candy Rain” Become Old School??? How I Realized I Was Getting Too Old For The Club
- Komon Ou Ye? 9 Of Our Favorite Celebs of Haitian Descent (And A Few Surprises Of Course!)
- Cute Kid Alert: The Bosh Family Do It Big In Italy, Anthony Hamilton’s Newborn, and Much More!