It was just a few years ago that we were wondering if Alicia and Swizz Beatz were actually booed up. The couple didn’t officially announce they were together until their engagement and shortly afterward they were married in an intimate ceremony on the Mediterranean Sea. Now, the two have been going strong for two years!
Earlier this week, they kicked off their 2 year anniversary celebration with a sweet date night that started in front of the Apollo theater. According to Alicia, they chose the Historic Harlem spot because it was the place that inspired both of their dreams.
Read more at necolebitchie.com
More on Madame Noire!
- Where Are They Now: The Men of “I Love New York 1 & 2″
- The Duality of the Emcee or Why I Don’t Like Wale Anymore
- When Famous Stars Play Famous People: Who Killed It On-Screen And Who Was A Mess?
- Brown Girls In The Nude: Neutral Lipstick Shades for Us
- When Did “Candy Rain” Become Old School??? How I Realized I Was Getting Too Old For The Club
- Komon Ou Ye? 9 Of Our Favorite Celebs of Haitian Descent (And A Few Surprises Of Course!)
- Cute Kid Alert: The Bosh Family Do It Big In Italy, Anthony Hamilton’s Newborn, and Much More!