On the premiere episode of “Love & Hip Hop Atlanta,” Karlie Red said that: “Joseline [Hernandez] is a real chick. She ride or die for her man.”
It wasn’t until last night at The Griffin in New York City, that I was witnessed their chemistry and agree with Karlie that their romance is undeniable.
Watching episode seven of “L&HHATL” was rather uncomfortable, seeing how the cast was sitting in the same room. Stevie and Joseline were standing to my left, side by side like Mimi never existed. Ironically, we watched Mimi and Stevie at couples counseling on the show while Joseline sipped a much needed gulp from her glass in the VIP section of the packed venue.
Still, the couple carried on with their loving display of affection like Mimi’s tears weren’t still streaming down her cheeks on the projector. Stevie and Mimi revealed that their mothers were not present in their lives growing up. Clearly, these two are missing essential influences that have rendered them rather off-balance. Joseline started stripping at a young age to take care of herself. It is evident that this group of lovers thrive off each others internal weaknesses.
I was able to ask Joseline how she felt about being partially responsible for Mimi’s water works on the show. She responded “I Love Mimi,” then continued to say that she should stop crying over Stevie.
See what else Joseline and Stevie J had to say at HelloBeautiful.com.
More on Madame Noire!
- Komon Ou Ye? 9 Of Our Favorite Celebs of Haitian Descent (And A Few Surprises Of Course!)
- Breaking Down the Point of a Protective Hairstyle: What Exactly Should You Be Protecting?
- When Famous Stars Play Famous People: Who Killed It On-Screen And Who Was A Mess?
- If It’s Broke, Fix It: Why Some Friendships Are Worth Sticking Out
- Consider This: Put The Odds In Your Favor And Date The Next Guy You Meet
- Shoe Shine: Must-Have Metallic Sandals and Pumps