Sadness. “Friday” fans have been holding out for the next part of this ongoing series since the “Friday After Next” 10 years ago. Earlier this year, Ice Cube said the fourth flick would definitely be happening and he would even get Chris Tucker on board, but when a poster for the supposed new movie, “Last Friday,” hit the web over the weekend, Mike Epps had to step in and set the record straight. He wrote on Twitter:
THAT last friday s**t THEY PUT up IS fake WE not doin s**t until New Line SAY SO! THAT last friday TWITTER account IS fake WE dont Know HIS A** unfollow HIS A**! GROUPIE
OK ‘den. Mike’s tweet doesn’t totally put another sequel out of the realm of possibility, but the question is what does New Line have to say about all this. They don’t see to be moving too quickly to get production started.
Are you hoping for another “Friday” movie?
More on Madame Noire!
- Komon Ou Ye? 9 Of Our Favorite Celebs of Haitian Descent (And A Few Surprises Of Course!)
- Breaking Down the Point of a Protective Hairstyle: What Exactly Should You Be Protecting?
- When Famous Stars Play Famous People: Who Killed It On-Screen And Who Was A Mess?
- If It’s Broke, Fix It: Why Some Friendships Are Worth Sticking Out
- Consider This: Put The Odds In Your Favor And Date The Next Guy You Meet
- Shoe Shine: Must-Have Metallic Sandals and Pumps