Somebody does not like Tami Roman very much. Shocker! On Friday night, the “Basketball Wives” cast member had her Twitter and e-mail accounts hacked simultaneously in what seems like an attempt just to annoy her—or a random e-occurence.
The individual (s) took over her Twitter account, changing her name to Clan VV3, and according to TMZ’s sources, the hacker also broke into her email account and changed her personal security questions as well. Tami had supposedly used her email account for 14 years and was scared to lose a lot of her personal information, so much so that she filed a report with the local New Jersey police who are currently investigating the situation.
Hacking is definitely a serious situation but it pretty much happens to every person with any type of email or social media account at least once in their lives, which is why her response is a bit extreme although I’m sure as a “celebrity” she wants to make sure a lot of her personal info doesn’t get out to the public. Also, it’s sort of comical that she ran to the police about this incident after proclaiming her aversion to snitching and running to the cops on this past season of BBW. Looks like it all just got real for the 40-year-old, purse-snatching bully over the weekend.
More on Madame Noire!
- The Benefits Of Having A Bestie With A Boyfriend: 7 Relationship Tips To Learn From Your BFF
- Oldies But Goodies! A Few Of Our Favorite Back In The Day Boos
- Let’s Say Chuuurch! 8 “Holier Than Thou” Celebs…
- If It’s Broke, Fix It: Why Some Friendships Are Worth Sticking Out
- The Bottom Chick: Is This You?
- Where Are They Now? 9 Blue-Eyed Soul Singers We Used To Jam To