Get Your Bags Ready! How To Plan The Perfect Girlfriend’s Getaway
The experience of a vacation with your closest girlfriends is an unforgettable one. It gives you the chance to reinforce the bonds that you have and allows you to form new memories. To make the most out of your girlfriends getaway trip, read our tips below:
- Determine who’s traveling, select a destination, and set a date. Inform the essential parties (boss and co-workers, spouse, family, babysitter) and organize yourself well in advance so that everyone is prepared for your departure.
- Share in the duties of planning by dividing up the responsibilities so that each girlfriend takes ownership of the logistics: airfare, hotel, rental car, restaurants and attractions
- Bring recent photos to visually update each other on your lives
Get the rest of the travel-planning tips on BlackVoices.com.
More on Madame Noire!
- Where Are They Now? 9 Blue-Eyed Soul Singers We Used To Jam To
- He Might Be a Creepin’ Fool, But He’s a Talented One: 5 Classic Songs Stevie J Is Behind…
- The Devil Is a Lie: 7 Types of Hypocritical “Church Folk” Who Know They Need to Quit
- How Ya Going? 9 of Our Favorite Celebs Of Trinidadian Descent (There’s Some Surprises!)
- An Open Letter to My Single Sistas: Being Single is Not a Curse, It’s A Gift
- UGH! 10 Things Men Do That Drive Women Nuts