In Memory Of: Tameka Raymond Announces The Kile Glover Fund
This morning, Tameka Raymond and her family will lay her 11-year-old son Kile to rest in Atlanta, but his memory will not be forgotten. In one of few messages the ex-wife of usher has sent out since her son’s tragic jet ski accident, Tameka got on Twitter early this morning to thank her followers for their support during this time and to let them know that she is planning to use her son’s death for a good purpose.
I appreciate the hundreds, perhaps thousands of prayers. I’m so grateful to you guys. Kile was the most fun, creative, sweet, respectful boy,” she tweeted.
“Many have asked where to send flowers, but in Lieu of flowers. we ask that you make a contribution to the Kile Glover Fund @ Bank of America
“Our goal is increase water safety- thru implementing laws, policies & education. Kiles passing will not be in vain, we will see to this
“Sorry, I gave half info Bank of America Acct # 3340 3823 9828 OR via PayPal email TheKileGloverFund@gmail.com … I love you guys. Goodnight”
According to Mercury News, The Georgia Department of Natural Resources is still investigating the accident which left Kile brain-dead and Jeffrey Hubbard, the driver of the Jet Ski that struck him on Lake Lanier that day, could face criminal charges. Some reports say Jeffrey lost control of the water vehicle which is what caused it to make contact with Kile and the 15-year-old girl he was riding an inner-tube with at the time. Tameka and her family will likely be seeking laws that won’t permit jet skis to be ridden in such a close vicinity to others in the water who aren’t riding. Hopefully Tameka and her family succeed in making something good come out of such a horrific situation.
More on Madame Noire!
- Where Are They Now? 9 Blue-Eyed Soul Singers We Used To Jam To
- He Might Be a Creepin’ Fool, But He’s a Talented One: 5 Classic Songs Stevie J Is Behind…
- The Devil Is a Lie: 7 Types of Hypocritical “Church Folk” Who Know They Need to Quit
- How Ya Going? 9 of Our Favorite Celebs Of Trinidadian Descent (There’s Some Surprises!)
- An Open Letter to My Single Sistas: Being Single is Not a Curse, It’s A Gift
- UGH! 10 Things Men Do That Drive Women Nuts