They Need To Quit Playing: The Game’s Wedding Is Back On
I can’t explain this one so I’m just going to lay out the facts. The Game and his fiancée have changed their minds yet again and announced that their wedding is back on nine days after they called it off and one day before it’s originally scheduled date.
Tiffney Cambridge & Jayceon Taylor
have reconfirmed their intention to be wed in the very near future.
Please keep both the Bride & Groom in your prayers while respecting the privacy and intimacy of their relationship. We sincerely & humbly appreciate all the love & support we have received from our loved ones during this time – thank you.
(please disregard the date above, actual date is to be determined)
A new date for the big day is listed at the top of the website, August 31, 2012, along with a countdown that reads “35 DAYS TO GO!” I’m not sure if that is in fact the new date since the original wedding date was to be July 28, but that’s far from the top concern on my long list of questions. I want to know what happened in the past nine days since they called things off to make Tiffney have a change of heart. On Twitter, The Game openly admitted he was the cause of the call-off when he tweeted, “Just in case you blogs think I cancelled the wedding on some kool s***.. I didn’t.. She did cuz of my web of lies, cheating & lack of presence.” He fixed all of that in nine days?
Who knows what the real deal is between these two, I just hope they didn’t create faux drama for the sake of their reality show which, no surprise, is back on to. Jesus be a white picket fence.
What do you think about The Game’s wedding being back on?
More on Madame Noire!
- Where Are They Now? 9 Blue-Eyed Soul Singers We Used To Jam To
- He Might Be a Creepin’ Fool, But He’s a Talented One: 5 Classic Songs Stevie J Is Behind…
- The Devil Is a Lie: 7 Types of Hypocritical “Church Folk” Who Know They Need to Quit
- How Ya Going? 9 of Our Favorite Celebs Of Trinidadian Descent (There’s Some Surprises!)
- An Open Letter to My Single Sistas: Being Single is Not a Curse, It’s A Gift
- UGH! 10 Things Men Do That Drive Women Nuts