By Lisa L. Payne, Ashley Seeger, Dr. Kevin Dobrzynski
Even the most rock-solid couples feel insecure about their relationships sometimes. As part of our Irresistible You survey, we asked readers to fill in the blank: “I have the most confidence in my relationship when my partner/spouse ___________.”
The top two most popular answers were “compliments me/tells me how he or she feels about me” and “really listens to me/gives me his or her full attention.”
So, how do you build confidence in your relationship? We asked our experts to weigh in with their best suggestions, and
Hear what they had to say at yourtango.com
More on Madame Noire!
- Can An Artist Sell Sex and Still Have Their Music Taken Seriously?
- Ask a Very Smart Brotha: Are My Male Friends Keeping Me From Finding a Man?
- Thanks But No Thanks: Why I Refused To Be Her Bridesmaid
- How Ya Going? 9 of Our Favorite Celebs Of Trinidadian Descent (There’s Some Surprises!)
- An Open Letter to My Single Sistas: Being Single is Not a Curse, It’s A Gift
- UGH! 10 Things Men Do That Drive Women Nuts