Pictures might be able to tell a thousand words but most times they’re only giving you about 100 and people start filling in the other 900 with their own assumptions. That’s what seemed to be going on when a pic popped up of Jennifer Williams and Maxwell of all people hugged up last week. Jen tweeted the pic along with these words, “Me and @_MAXWELL_ last night! Thank u for the bubbly! Fun times..” Immediately people wondered just how fun those times were but as is the case with most celeb speculation it was all pretty circumstancial.
Now there seems to be more social media evidence that the reality TV star and R&B sex symbol could be more than just friends. Yestderday, Jen sent out this generic tweet.
“I hope my boo feels better soon.”
I know, pretty vague, but if it weren’t for the fact that Maxwell is sick, we wouldn’t think twice about it. On his timeline, he posted a pic of two bottles of Theraflu along with this message:
Busted! Of course Jen might be being sarcastic or she could just be trying to get some headlines, and then there’s always the possibility Maxwell is just be her friend-boo, but it’s always fun to speculate about odd matches like this. Jen definitely needs a come-up after Eric and I don’t recall Maxwell having a lady friend any time in recent history. Maybe these two are really making it do what it do.
What do you think about this potential pair?
More on Madame Noire!
- Can An Artist Sell Sex and Still Have Their Music Taken Seriously?
- Ask a Very Smart Brotha: Are My Male Friends Keeping Me From Finding a Man?
- Thanks But No Thanks: Why I Refused To Be Her Bridesmaid
- How Ya Going? 9 of Our Favorite Celebs Of Trinidadian Descent (There’s Some Surprises!)
- An Open Letter to My Single Sistas: Being Single is Not a Curse, It’s A Gift
- UGH! 10 Things Men Do That Drive Women Nuts