Keyshia Cole is serving up some shoegasm in the newest video for, ‘Enough Of No Love’ featuring Lil Wayne. Unfortunately, you’ll have to wait a few more weeks to see the full visual, but she’s dropped off a teaser to build up anticipation.
The video features Keyshia in a padded room, dressed in a white dress and heelless shoes, as she deals with a pending heart break.
Catch a sneak preview at necolebitchie.com
More on Madame Noire!
- How Ya Going? 9 of Our Favorite Celebs Of Trinidadian Descent (There’s Some Surprises!)
- Baby, Bye! Celebs Who Took Their Baby Hair Too Far
- But He’s Not On My Level, Right? Why Women Should Seek Passion and Purpose in a Mate
- What’s Happened To R&B Music? The Real Men of R&B We Love
- Almost Doesn’t Count! Celebs Who Never Quite Made It Down the Aisle”
- Summer Essentials: The Curvy Fashionista Lists Her 5 Must-Haves
- Bet You Didn’t Know: Secrets Behind the Making of “New Jack City”