In the beginning of your marriage, you and your husband couldn’t keep your hands off each other. It was wedded bliss and the physical attraction between you two was undeniable. Lately, however, you haven’t been feeling that same spark. You may wonder, does lust inevitably fade away?
In this video, author, relationship coach and YourTango Expert Charly Emery says it’s common for women who have been married for many years to feel this way. It’s easy to get caught up in life’s daily activites, and, as a result, the fire you once felt for each fades.
The solution? “… accept the fact that both of you got caught up in your day-to-day stuff,” says Charly, “and be the one that’s willing to commit to reinvest so that … both of you [get] back on track.”
More on Madame Noire!
- Bet You Didn’t Know: Secrets Behind the Making of “New Jack City”
- The Ebony Magazine Drama And Why Black Women Need to Quit Attacking Each Other’s Character
- Evening Eye Candy: Model David Agbodji
- Don’t Hate Me Because I’m Beautiful: Do You Have Pretty Girl Problems
- Almost Doesn’t Count! Celebs Who Never Quite Made It Down the Aisle”
- That Ain’t No Mongolian Hair, Girl: What’s the Real Deal with Your “Virgin” Hair Extensions?
- Figuring Out Fake Friends: 6 Signs That Your Friends Might Be Green With Envy