Beginning next month, fans of Whitney Houston will be able to view her memorabilia at L.A. Live’s Grammy Museum in Los Angeles.
The “Whitney! Celebrating the Musical Legacy of Whitney Houston” exhibit, which is expected to run from Aug. 15 through February 2013 in the Special Exhibits Gallery, will be the first since her death in February dedicated to Houston.
Items on display will include the white beaded gown she wore at the 1994 Grammy Awards when she won album of the year for “The Bodyguard” soundtrack, as well as photographs, albums, scrapbooks, concert posters and her Bible.
Artists and musicians who have worked with or have been influenced by Houston, her family and friends were also interviewed for the exhibit.
Read more about the new exhibit on Eurweb.com.
More on Madame Noire!
- Unforgettable Underground Films: 8 Black Cult Classic Movies We Love (And May Not Want to Admit)
- Figuring Out Fake Friends: 6 Signs That Your Friends Might Be Green With Envy
- Weekend Wrap Up! Willow Has Something to Say to the Critics! Brandy Wants to Babysit Blue Ivy + More
- Don’t Hate Me Because I’m Beautiful: Do You Have Pretty Girl Problems
- Almost Doesn’t Count! Celebs Who Never Quite Made It Down the Aisle”
- Baby, Bye! Celebs Who Took Their Baby Hair Too Far
- Thirsty Much? Bathroom Sink Photos & Other Sexually Charged Cries for Attention