It’s hard to tell how interested the public is in VH1′s new show “Hollywood Exes.” The series definitely hasn’t attained as much attention as the network’s other reality hits like “Basketball Wives” and “Love & Hip-Hop” but should one of the few sensible shows on the channel get picked up for a second season, Keenan Ivory Wayan’s Ex-Wife Daphne wants to be down.
According to TMZ:
Sources tell us, Daphne Wayans – who was married to Keenan from 2001 to 2004 and has 5 children with him — will join the cast for the second season of the VH1 show … just as soon as they get picked up by the network.
According to Wikipedia’s timeline, Keenan and Daphne were married in 2000 and he filed for divorced three years later in 2003, but by either account the two were only married a short while. Not much is known about what Daphne has been up to since becoming single but the good thing is if she does join the cast it won’t be to stir up drama. TMZ caught Daphne hanging out with a couple of her potential future cast mates, Sheree Fletcher and Andrea Kelly, and they appear to all be pretty cool with each other which is a very good thing. The closer the friends, the less the problems—unless we’re talking about Jennifer Williams and Evelyn Lozada. Only time will tell whether the “Hollywood Exes” will be brought back and Daphne will have a chance to tell her side of the story. Season 1 is just about half over.
Have you been keeping up with “Hollywood Exes?” Would you want to see Daphne join the cast?
More on Madame Noire!
- Unforgettable Underground Films: 8 Black Cult Classic Movies We Love (And May Not Want to Admit)
- Figuring Out Fake Friends: 6 Signs That Your Friends Might Be Green With Envy
- Weekend Wrap Up! Willow Has Something to Say to the Critics! Brandy Wants to Babysit Blue Ivy + More
- Don’t Hate Me Because I’m Beautiful: Do You Have Pretty Girl Problems
- Almost Doesn’t Count! Celebs Who Never Quite Made It Down the Aisle”
- Baby, Bye! Celebs Who Took Their Baby Hair Too Far
- Thirsty Much? Bathroom Sink Photos & Other Sexually Charged Cries for Attention