By Ashley Page
A woman with a buzz cut definitely isn’t a sight you see every day. Some believe that a woman is meant to have long flowing locks, or at least some hair, to add to her overall femininity. Even though the buzz cut hairstyle is usually found on men, some of today’s top female celebrities, like Grace Jones, Erykah Badu, and Charlize Theron, have become close friends with the infamous hair clippers.
Check out the 14 women who rocked the buzz cut at styleblazer.com
More on Madame Noire!
- Where Are They Now? Talented R&B Divas Who’ve Gone MIA Over the Years
- But We’re Not Friends Though: How Do You Decline A Random Baby Shower Invite?
- MN Exclusive Part II: Jenifer Lewis Reflects on Her Struggle & Gives Advice to the Younger Generation
- Opening The Closet Door: 8 Singers Who Had To Deal With Speculation About Their Sexuality
- Aretha, Watch Your Back: 10 Stars Who Would Make Great Judges On “American Idol”
- Let Me Get You Straight, Girl! Advice To The Real ‘Housewives’ Of Atlanta!
- Did You Know They Dated? 10 Secret Lovers, Temporary Boos and Flings We Were Surprised By