The first time I used the KeraCare Cleansing Cream was actually an accident. I was visiting someone and of course forgot my shampoo at home. It was the only thing in the shower so I decided to give it a try. I am now obsessed. It left my hair feeling silky, clean and restored its moisture. This is also one of the few shampoos out there that incorporates amla, neem and shikakai. Avlon Industries, which has been around since 1984, created KeraCare but like many established companies they decided to branch out into natural territory. They recently launched the KeraCare Natural Textures line, which this product is a part of. The only downside of the cleansing cream is that it is difficult to find on the ground. I lucked out and discovered that some Ulta Stores do carry it, but it’s probably easier to purchase from the KeraCare online shop.
More on Madame Noire!
- Don't Knock It Until You See It: Celebs Who Were Side-Eyed For Biopics Because They Didn't "Look" The Part
- When Women Text... The Ways We Drive Ourselves Crazy Over SMS
- 15 Of The Worst Magazine Cover Photoshop Jobs in History
- 15 TV Shows With The Best Theme Songs
- 15 White Celebrities You Didn't Know Were Raising Black Children
- How To Flirt At Work Without Being Unprofessional
- The Best And The Boldest Of The 2013 Billboard Music Award Fashion
Mommy In Chief
Mommy In Chief
Is your child energetic and full of life?Read More
Comments that contain profane or derogatory language, video links or exceed 200 words will require approval by a moderator before appearing in the comment section. XOXO-MN