It was quite odd to find out that The Game’s wedding to Tiffney Cambridge was called off just 10 days before the ceremony and just two after we’d learned they were working on a reality show based around it. When most heard the news they assumed Tiffney finally got a clue and The Game basically admitted that’s exactly what happened on Twitter. Yesterday he sent out these tweets confirming the rumors:
So yes, The Game now joins the extraordinarily large league of men who didn’t realize what they had until it’s gone. With the nuptials being called off so close to the big day part of me wonders whether the reality show they were working on has anything to do with the cancellation. We all know how these shows are a curse to real-life relationships. Even though most couples usually don’t break up until after the shows air, it’s possible something could have come out during the taping. Or like you all said, maybe Tiffney was just like, um, this ain’t gone work.
More on Madame Noire!
- Where Are They Now? Talented R&B Divas Who’ve Gone MIA Over the Years
- But We’re Not Friends Though: How Do You Decline A Random Baby Shower Invite?
- MN Exclusive Part II: Jenifer Lewis Reflects on Her Struggle & Gives Advice to the Younger Generation
- Opening The Closet Door: 8 Singers Who Had To Deal With Speculation About Their Sexuality
- Aretha, Watch Your Back: 10 Stars Who Would Make Great Judges On “American Idol”
- Let Me Get You Straight, Girl! Advice To The Real ‘Housewives’ Of Atlanta!
- Did You Know They Dated? 10 Secret Lovers, Temporary Boos and Flings We Were Surprised By