It doesn’t take much to find a way to clown Ray J but this time he’s doing the clowning and it’s actually kind of funny. Kimmie Kakes is apparently feeling at peace these days with where she is in life—maybe Ye has something to do with that—and she sent out a tweet to reflect her new outlook which Ray J ironically thought was hilarious. He sent this response to a tweet she posted recently:
Subliminally shady right? I have a feeling Ray J looked at that tweet and thought b**** please, considering her whole fame is defined by her past sex tape with him, her past relationship with Reggie Bush, and her past marriage to Kris Humphries. Thankfully, she’s got a present relationship going on with Kanye to keep her in the headlines.
I know we could all come up with several things to make us tell Ray J have a seat but it’s sort of funny to see him not being the butt of a joke for once—although this does make him look just a smidge bitter. What do you think?
More on Madame Noire!
- Did You Know They Dated? 10 Secret Lovers, Temporary Boos and Flings We Were Surprised By
- Let Me Get You Straight, Girl! Advice To The Real ‘Housewives’ Of Atlanta!
- When It Comes To Failed Marriages, Perhaps Expecting A Fairy Tale Is The Problem
- First Date, First Impression: Is It Really You?
- MN Exclusive: Jenifer Lewis On Her Favorite Role, Longevity & Playing The Momma
- Listen Up Fellas! 7 Signs SHE’s Just Not That Into You
- The Business Of Our Periods: Why Are Feminine Products So Darn Expensive?