It’s been 18 years since Brandy dropped her first single, ‘I Wanna Be Down’ which eventually turned into one of the hottest remixes in history when MC Lyte, Yo Yo and Queen Latifah jumped on the track. This week, Brandy stopped by Dallas radio station K104 for a chat with Bay Bay and the two took it way back when they decided to hit the dance moves from the 1994 track in the studio.
Check out the video on NecoleBitchie.com.
More on Madame Noire!
- “You Can See How Black People Evolved From Apes” and Other Racially-Charged Comments That Left Me Speechless
- The Business Of Our Periods: Why Are Feminine Products So Darn Expensive?
- Listen Up Fellas! 7 Signs SHE’s Just Not That Into You
- No Way Out? Don’t Blame The Day26 Break Up On Diddy and The “Bad Boy Curse”
- Cute Kid Alert: Diddy’s Girls, Tiny & T.I.’s Kids Celebrate Her B-Day & More
- Single Black Male: Should Women Still Expect Men to Pay for Dates?
- Bet You Didn’t Know: Secrets Behind the Making of “Waiting to Exhale”