Did you know that you shouldn’t exercise within a day of getting a relaxer? Mizani stylist Rod Horton offers up this tip and others in the second episode of our hair series Relaxed & Real.
Check out the rest of his tips and let us know what you think.
Want more Madame Noire Hair Videos….check out links below:
- Noire Naturals – The Natural Twist Out
- Noire Naturals – Maintaining Your Twist-Out Style
- Noire Naturals – Creating A Sophisticated Elegance
- Noire Naturals – Accessorizing a Sophisticated Updo
- Relaxed & Real – From Daytime To Evening
- Relaxed & Real – How To Prep Your Hair Before A Relaxer
- Relaxed & Real – Protective Styles For Working Out
- Weave Wisdom – How To Prepare For A Good Weave
- Weave Wisdom – How To Install A Hair Weave
- Weave Wisdom – How To Maintain A Hair Weave
More on Madame Noire!
- “You Can See How Black People Evolved From Apes” and Other Racially-Charged Comments That Left Me Speechless
- The Business Of Our Periods: Why Are Feminine Products So Darn Expensive?
- Listen Up Fellas! 7 Signs SHE’s Just Not That Into You
- No Way Out? Don’t Blame The Day26 Break Up On Diddy and The “Bad Boy Curse”
- Cute Kid Alert: Diddy’s Girls, Tiny & T.I.’s Kids Celebrate Her B-Day & More
- Single Black Male: Should Women Still Expect Men to Pay for Dates?
- Bet You Didn’t Know: Secrets Behind the Making of “Waiting to Exhale”