Plenty of celebrities go on vacation with their beau’s and come back engaged, but Kandi Burruss wants you to know that she is NOT one of them.
The Real Housewives of Atlanta castmember took to her Twitter account to shoot down rumors that her boyfriend Todd Tucker asked her to marry him, which were likely sparked by Phaedra hinting at a wedding on the next season of the show.
Todd works for Bravo and is a producer of the show. She confirmed their relationship on the RHOA Reunion part 1 back in April and announced that they were moving in together.
This past weekend the two went to Anguilla with Phaedra Parks and her husband Apollo. Upon their return, Kandi posted pictures of herself with Todd on Instagram and apparently that’s what sparked the engagement rumors and the bizarre rumor that she was wearing an self-bought engagement ring. Well she may have bought herself a ring, but it’s not an engagement ring!
Some have been eager to rush Kandi toward her “Happily Ever After” ever since her former fiance, Ashley Jewell, was killed in a fight back in 2009.
The music mogul is happy though as she told one Twitter fan: “I’m happy in my relationship. We just haven’t gotten engaged. At least not yet…”
Uh…no pressure Todd.
What do you think of Kandi and Todd’s relationship?
Follow Alissa on Twitter @AlissaInPink
More on Madame Noire!
- Bet You Didn’t Know: Secrets Behind the Making of “Waiting to Exhale”
- Know Your Shape: The Best Hair Cuts For Every Face
- The Silent Killer: HPV Do You Have It?
- Evening Eye Candy: Maxwell
- You Know You Wrong For That! 6 Lies We Tell Our Girlfriends
- Single Black Male: Should Women Still Expect Men to Pay for Dates?
- NEVER STOP, NEVER GIVE UP: 7 Things You Should Never Stop Doing For A Woman