We know how much the president loves basketball, so it’s only right that he and the first lady took in the USA-Brazil game at the Verizon Center in Washington, DC, last night. It’s also only right that the couple share a smooch on the infamous ‘kiss cam” when it landed on them, and they did—at least the second time around.
During the first half, the pair was apparently so wrapped up in the game—or just wasn’t interested in PDA—that they didn’t kiss during the first half when the camera focused on them. According to the Associated Press, that sparked a few boos and roars from the crowd that I’m guessing made the couple reconsider later in the fourth quarter. This time when the “kiss cam” landed on Mr. and Mrs. Obama, the Al Green singing, silky smooth commander-in-chief of the United States of America put his arm around Michelle and planted a big one right on her which brought on a drove of cheers from the crowd. Looks like it was a good one! Check out the footage.
More on Madame Noire!
- Bet You Didn’t Know: Secrets Behind the Making of “Waiting to Exhale”
- Know Your Shape: The Best Hair Cuts For Every Face
- The Silent Killer: HPV Do You Have It?
- Evening Eye Candy: Maxwell
- You Know You Wrong For That! 6 Lies We Tell Our Girlfriends
- Single Black Male: Should Women Still Expect Men to Pay for Dates?
- NEVER STOP, NEVER GIVE UP: 7 Things You Should Never Stop Doing For A Woman