Talk about a man that could sing to me any day…The platinum-selling singer has been catching our eye, ears and hearts since ’96, back when he was telling us not to wonder, and that yes, we could do a little somethin’ somethin’. Years and both a hiatus and a massive hair cut later, the Brooklyn-born brother finally came back to us and proved that he was still capable of dampening underwear everywhere. And with that return, we were reminded of the delicious-ness that is this man. Time to take a walk down memory lane to remind you in case you forgot. Enjoy!
More on Madame Noire!
- Time For A Check Up: Celebrities Who Are Coping With Serious Illnesses
- 14 Rules To Follow When Getting Back With Your Ex
- Because One Awkward Hook-Up Isn't Enough: Celebs Who Repeatedly Date Their Co-Stars
- Way Before That Hiatus From Music: 9 Big Songs You Probably Didn't Know Keri Hilson Wrote
- Baseball Cuties You've Been Sleeping On
- Embrace Your Natural You -- Hair, Body, And Soul: 15 Ways To Fall In Love With Ourselves
- No One Is Immune: Famous Men And Women Who've Had Mastectomies
Mommy In Chief
His voice is so smooth.Read More
With Father’s Day right around the corner, we couldn’t pass up the opportunity to chat with some celebrity dads about what that day means to them.Read More
Comments that contain profane or derogatory language, video links or exceed 200 words will require approval by a moderator before appearing in the comment section. XOXO-MN