How Will He Explain This One? Family Friend Claims George Zimmerman Molested Her For More Than a Decade
A woman with close ties to George Zimmerman and his family told investigators that members of Zimmerman’s family were boastfully proud racists and that for more than a decade Zimmerman sexually molested her.
“It started when I was six,” the woman told investigators during an interview on the morning of March 20. “We’d all lay in front of the TV and we had pillows and blankets and he would reach under the blankets and try to do things and I would try to push him off but he was bigger and stronger and older,” the woman said, audibly weeping in the Florida State Attorney’s Office interview recording released Monday. “It was in front of everybody and I don’t know how I didn’t say anything, I just didn’t know any better.”
The woman, identified in various reports and in taped interviews with investigators as witness 9, said that from the age of six to 19 Zimmerman repeatedly fondled her, at times penetrating her vagina with his finger.
The woman told investigators that she was coming forward when she did because she thought that Zimmerman might have shot and killed Trayvon Martin because he was black, and that she finally felt safe enough to make a report when Zimmerman had gone into hiding after the shooting.
Read more about the accusation on BlackVoices.com.
More on Madame Noire!
- Reel Love: Our Favorite TV and Movie Couples
- NEVER STOP, NEVER GIVE UP: 7 Things You Should Never Stop Doing For A Woman
- WHAT ABOUT YOUR FRIENDS? Are These Celebs Still Besties?
- SIZZLING HOT: 10 Sundresses To Wear Now!
- You Know You Wrong For That! 6 Lies We Tell Our Girlfriends
- Rude or Real? Would You Mind A Woman Asking You Where You Got “Your Hair”?
- Where My Girls At? Sometimes Being Married Means Being Left Out