We know the Carter’s and the Obama’s are tight like that so it only makes sense Bey would lend her star power to help keep the President in the office she campaigned to get him in to begin with. The Obama camp recently released a new campaign video to boost votes this re-election year and it stars none other than Queen Bee herself reading the letter she wrote to Michelle Obama on her blog a little while back.
Though a lot of you clowned Beyonce’s simplistic thank you—and questioned her motives—the folks at the White House thought it was campaign worthy and chose to feature Bey in a video all by herself reflecting on how the First Lady inspires, empowers, and encourages her to live a healthy lifestyle, support the veterans, and be a role model that Blue Ivy and other little girls can look up to. You can’t really argue with that.
Check out the new re-election video here. What do you think?
More on Madame Noire!
- Reel Love: Our Favorite TV and Movie Couples
- NEVER STOP, NEVER GIVE UP: 7 Things You Should Never Stop Doing For A Woman
- WHAT ABOUT YOUR FRIENDS? Are These Celebs Still Besties?
- SIZZLING HOT: 10 Sundresses To Wear Now!
- You Know You Wrong For That! 6 Lies We Tell Our Girlfriends
- Rude or Real? Would You Mind A Woman Asking You Where You Got “Your Hair”?
- Where My Girls At? Sometimes Being Married Means Being Left Out