Caught on “Candy Camera”? Alleged Thief Returns Joseline’s “Credict Card” and Passport
Looks like Joseline got her “credict card” and passport back.
The “Love & Hip Hop Atlanta” castmember took to Twitter early this morning to announce IN ALL CAPITAL LETTERS that someone had stolen her wallet containing $1,500 cash as well as her credit card and passport. She offered a $500 reward for any information. Then she offered $500 “on top of the $1500 that was already in it” to the thief if he returned it to where it was stolen the day before. So, yeah return the wallet and get $2,000 instead of the $1,500 stolen? That’s not a bad deal. Except, that’s probably not what she meant.
Joseline must believe the thief is following her on Twitter because she told him (or her) via Twitter, that the act was caught on Candy Camera. Now, unless it was snagged at Willy Wonka’s Chocolate Factory, let’s just assume she meant “Candid Camera” or, more accurately, a surveillance camera considering “Candid Camera” was cancelled in 2004.
Of course no grammatical error goes uncorrected on Twitter and followers began to encourage Joseline to learn how to spell. In response, with her Caps button on lock, she encouraged them to learn how to live in the streets and followed up with “Time to read a book…yes I do read”.
Maybe her alleged thief read those tweets because it looks she got her wallet back this afternoon:
Hope her cash and “credict card” were inside!
Do you follow Joseline on Twitter? What kind of tape would be inside a candy camera? Fruit Roll-Ups?
More on Madame Noire!
- Just a Thought, Maybe More People Would Try Online Dating If The Ads Weren’t So Corny
- Ask A Very Smart Brotha Live: He Cheated When I Was 3 Wks Pregnant, Should I Forgive Him?
- Good Sex, Are You Having It? The Importance of Communication In The Bedroom
- MN Exclusive: Tempestt Bledsoe Talks New Show, Men who Make Less & Natural Hair
- So What If I Don’t Cook? This Is For Women Who Aren’t Obsessed With What Men Want In A Wife
- Relaxed & Real, Episode 1: From Daytime To Evening
- 8 Things We Want To Tell Our Potential Suitors: The First Date No No’s For Men