I should probably be more positive about Antwaun Cook’s tweets about spending time with his kids but this guy just rubs me the wrong way. Sister 2 Sister picked up on some messages the father of Fantasia’s son sent out last week and from looking at his timeline, since then it appears he’s on a bit of a mission to clear his name—at least as it relates to his parenting. Here’s where his “I’m a good dad” crusade began:
Since that day, the rumored T-mobile salesman has been uploading pics on Instagram showing him with his family and at least one older son of his. He also posted this cute pic of Fannie—or Tasia as some of you prefer—and their son too, writing “mother and child pure happiness.”
It’s hard to tell whether these photo opps are just a Fourth of July cookout situation he’s exploiting to clear his name or a regular occasion, and yes I know it’s none of my business, but my question is does this prove anything? Antwaun had a bad rep out the gate since he was married when he got with Fantasia and throughout their entire relationship there seemed to be evidence or at least speculaton that he was dogging her and their son after she had him late last year. Add to that the latest talk about him dating Kendra James from “Bad Girls Club”, which he still hasn’t addressed at all, and dude never had a chance in the public eye. From these pics it looks like he may at least be doing something for his children, though it’s hard to say if it’s enough.
I’m pretty sure no matter how many e-campaigns this man goes on he’ll still be stuck with the title of cheat so he might just need to go on ahead and accept his lot in life. But from the adoring responses he’s received online, it looks like some people aren’t mad at him. Are you?
What do you think about Antwaun’s tweets and pics? Could he be a better father than people think?
More on Madame Noire!
- Just a Thought, Maybe More People Would Try Online Dating If The Ads Weren’t So Corny
- Ask A Very Smart Brotha Live: He Cheated When I Was 3 Wks Pregnant, Should I Forgive Him?
- Good Sex, Are You Having It? The Importance of Communication In The Bedroom
- MN Exclusive: Tempestt Bledsoe Talks New Show, Men who Make Less & Natural Hair
- So What If I Don’t Cook? This Is For Women Who Aren’t Obsessed With What Men Want In A Wife
- Relaxed & Real, Episode 1: From Daytime To Evening
- 8 Things We Want To Tell Our Potential Suitors: The First Date No No’s For Men