MN Exclusive: Tempestt Bledsoe Talks New Show, Men who Make Less & Natural Hair
We’ve been watching Tempestt Bledsoe since her days on the legendary “Cosby Show.” But now, as a grown woman she’s onto a new project, a new show depicting a positive black family. We had the opportunity to speak with Tempestt about her new show “Guys with Kids,” her thoughts on men who make less than their women and that luscious mane of hers.
More on Madame Noire!
- Where Are They Now? Flavor of Love, Reader’s Request Edition
- The Blackest Eye: Tales of the Light Skinned Girl Who Wanted to Be Darker
- Cute Kid Alert: Fantasia Debuts Her Son, Dallas, Lil Wayne’s Son With Nivea, And A Lot More
- Choose Your Battles: Why Do Some Black Folks Snap On Customer Service Workers Over Petty Things?
- My Life: Taught To Have Brains In The “Absence” of Beauty
- When Keeping It Real Goes Right & Wrong: Celebs Who We Like More And Less After Doing Reality TV
- Single Black Male: 7 Reasons Black Men Take Longer to Put a Ring On It