I could be cynical and say that doesn’t mean she’s not pregnant but I’m pretty sure by making this statement, that’s what Fannie is trying to say. The singer went on a mild e-rant yesterday afternoon in response to pregnancy rumors that stemmed form the pictures she posted on Instagram. On Twitter she said:
Please know that THE ONLY THING THAT I WILL BE DELIVERING IS AN EPIC album for the world to enjoy!
I understand that for EVERY level there is a DEVIL….lol
But that’s not all, according to NecoleBitchie, Fantasia also changed her Instagram bio which now reads:
I’m NOT PREGNANT, I’M NOT SAD, I’M NOT BEING CHEATED ON, I DON’T CRY ON STAGE CAUSE I’m HURT!!! It’s cause I give God Praise. Lol
I get Fantasia being mad but I’m not sure what reaction she expected when she posted that pic. It wasn’t flattering and I don’t know anyone who holds their stomach like that unless they’re pregnant or have gas (at which point they wouldn’t have time for said pic).
I guess the bottom line is she’s not pregnant—or sad or hurt or being cheated on—so that’s all that matters. Hopefully she spends more time pushing out that album than playing on Instagram.
Are you happy about the non-pregnancy news?
More on Madame Noire!
- Where Are They Now? Flavor of Love, Reader’s Request Edition
- The Blackest Eye: Tales of the Light Skinned Girl Who Wanted to Be Darker
- Cute Kid Alert: Fantasia Debuts Her Son, Dallas, Lil Wayne’s Son With Nivea, And A Lot More
- Choose Your Battles: Why Do Some Black Folks Snap On Customer Service Workers Over Petty Things?
- My Life: Taught To Have Brains In The “Absence” of Beauty
- When Keeping It Real Goes Right & Wrong: Celebs Who We Like More And Less After Doing Reality TV
- Single Black Male: 7 Reasons Black Men Take Longer to Put a Ring On It