I can’t tell if Kanye is throwing more shade on Kris Humphries, much like he did in the ‘Theraflu’ song when he acted as though he could have gotten his boy Jay-Z to throw him off the Nets, or if he’s making light of the spectacle that is his relationship with Kim Kardashian with this tweet he sent out yesterday:
The couple seems to have reached a (somewhat pathetic) milestone in their relationship, 73 days as a couple, which is only newsworthy (term used loosely) because it rivals the 72-day marriage the reality star shared with the New Jersey Nets player. Technically though, the couple is actually still married, though you wouldn’t know it from the way Kim’s been riding, I mean watching, the Kanye West throne, and Kris’s own alleged baby mama drama with an ex-girlfriend.
All I know is if this thing doesn’t work out, Kanye is going to look like an even bigger you know what for taking these shots at Kris and expecting everyone to be in love with Kim like he supposedly is. But sadly, 73 days is longer than most celebrity hook ups last so maybe they are a match made in coordinated clothing heaven. What do you think?
More on Madame Noire!
- Never Thought They’d Make It: Couples We Didn’t Think Would Still Be Together!
- Back In The Day When I Was Young: Child Actors Who Aren’t So Little Anymore!
- Oral Transactions and Getting “Ghetto”: Moments in Reality TV That Had Everybody Talking
- They’re Not Just for Kids Anymore: How to Be Chic in Your Jellies This Summer
- Noire Naturals, Episode 3: Creating a Sophisticated Elegance
- Open Door Policy: The Truth About “Breaks” and Open Relationships
- DY-NO-MITE!!! 8 Celebrities and the Roles That Typecast Them and Stunted Their Careers