It’s Friday, which means it’s time for the hilarious reader comments of the week again. This week you all were a little heavier on the sarcasm and lighter on the funny, but the cynical comments make us chuckled too. Here are the ones that had us going this week. And FYI, ya’ll know you didn’t have to go in on Star like that on Facebook. SMH
NM: *sigh* Who knew Brian McKnight would devolve into Too Short?!
Marilyn J. Wiley: Rih better go Man Down on that accountant
Tee Elyse: … ain’t nobody thinking about “Pee Pee La-Pew!”
Stragi: He could get it on a Sunday Morning before Sunday School….I’m just sayin….
MLS2698: [It's] not good for a grown man to be wearing the same shoes as your little cousin. Also, if you wore Adidas when Run DMC was holding them up at their concert, just leave it alone.
Shannon Shelton: This is a bizzare pair. Johnny Gill is somewhere with a gas can and a Bic.
Victoria grooves: They found love in a gold digger/creepy old man plaaaace
Nae MzBawss Dowling: I normally have respect for my elders but when i see him [Morgan Freeman] in the streets im whooping his old a**. *Walks Out Room*
QueenBre Williams: 50 has some nerve to talk about someone’s looks. He has all that money and still hasn’t fixed that grill of his. Negro can’t even close his mouth!!!
MLS2698: Mumbling mutha*******, right?
Tanica Rochelle Stewart: Oh…like when she flaunted her wedding all over The View when she was anchor? Like when she claimed she lost all that weight from “eating right” but then mentioned she had “procedure” done just to sell that raggedy a** book of hers? Here’s another question: Has this b**** even found a job yet?
Brittney Raphael: Star needs to have a seat…on a plane and never come back.
Veronica Williams: This b**** is forever throwing shade in one way or another. Told y’all ’bout Star. She’s that one chick errrybody just wanna smack one good time.
More on Madame Noire!
- DY-NO-MITE!!! 8 Celebrities and the Roles That Typecast Them and Stunted Their Careers
- Why Won’t People Let Barack Obama Be Black?
- Do That Ish And Watch What Happens: 8 Things You Shouldn’t Do Without Consulting Your Husband
- Frank and His Odd Future: Why His Coming Out Is Cool, But Also Very Complicated
- Noire Naturals, Episode 3: Creating a Sophisticated Elegance
- Open Door Policy: The Truth About “Breaks” and Open Relationships
- Forget The Divorce Rate, I’m Still #TeamMarriage Because Other’s Failures Don’t Determine My Success