By Shamika Sanders
Nicki Minaj spent the fourth of July reveling in Trinidad with a full crowd of enthusiastic fans for the video to her next single “Pound The Alarm.”
“Just wrapped an amazing video on an amazing island. #Trinidad #poundthealarm,” tweeted Nicki. “The heat in Trinidad is on another level.
Read more at hellobeautiful.com
More on Madame Noire!
- Party of One Please: Things I’ve Learned To Enjoy By Myself
- MN Exclusive: Warryn & Erica Campbell On How They Met, Their Family and Managing To Work Together
- You Are Not The Father! The Most Memorably Ratchet Moments From The Maury Povich Show
- Drop The Flat Iron Like It’s Hot: Summer Hairstyles To Help You Beat the Heat
- And They Say Only Black Women are Bitter? Why Bitter Black Men Need To Have a Seat…Several
- Stop Arguing About Dumb Stuff! How I Learned To Keep The Peace In My Relationship
- Old Habits Die Hard: Learning Not To Dim My Light So Others Can Feel Like They’re Shining