Brian McKnight needs to be stripped of any award, accolade, Hollywood star, certificate of recognition, perfect attendance star, and any other honor he’s been given ever in life because this man just doesn’t know when to quit. It’s one thing if he wants to hammer the final nail into the coffin of his dying career after decades in the biz, but he’s not even giving his kids a running chance because this man has thrown his two young boys on his adult pornography track.
Leave it to TMZ to blow the lid on this ratchet family affair, because just when you thought Brian McKnight’s career couldn’t become any more of a joke, we find out this man let his 19- and 22-year-old sons rap on his track about amateur Adult Videos and anal sex. First off, it’s weird; Second, it’s ratchet; Third, I hope Brian McKnight, Jr., and Niko didn’t have hopes of a real career in the industry because pops just blew that for them.
Brian McKnight had sense enough not to show his face in the NSFW video below but he failed to tell his boys being surrounding by a bunch of white chicks in bikinis while rapping about giving them rug burns while having sex on the carpet was not a good look. Although in all fairness if they weren’t singing about Youporn.com, this really would be just another regular rap video.
Either way, Brian is still in the running for worst dad of the year. I really hope this is just a mid-life crisis phase he’s going through, although unfortunately his sons still don’t have a chance. Check out the ratchetnedness and see for yourself.
More on Madame Noire!
- Party of One Please: Things I’ve Learned To Enjoy By Myself
- MN Exclusive: Warryn & Erica Campbell On How They Met, Their Family and Managing To Work Together
- You Are Not The Father! The Most Memorably Ratchet Moments From The Maury Povich Show
- Drop The Flat Iron Like It’s Hot: Summer Hairstyles To Help You Beat the Heat
- And They Say Only Black Women are Bitter? Why Bitter Black Men Need To Have a Seat…Several
- Stop Arguing About Dumb Stuff! How I Learned To Keep The Peace In My Relationship
- Old Habits Die Hard: Learning Not To Dim My Light So Others Can Feel Like They’re Shining