I’m sure someone somewhere is telling Fantasia “I told so,” but hopefully they also have some comfort for the mother of two whose boyfriend/second child’s father Antwaun Cook has supposedly left her for another woman. Oh, and the woman isn’t the wife we’re pretty sure he’s still married too either.
The story stems from a photo “Bad Girls Club” member Kendra James uploaded on Instagram of her getting cozy with a man who looks dead on Antwaun. Making things even more suspect, when fans questioned her about who he was, she deleted the pic and any links to it.
Yeah that’s him.
I’d like to say I’d think this woman would be smart enough not to get involved with this man but she did appear on “Bad Girls Club” after all, and from the looks of things they’re already very much involved. The YBF also has a source who confirmed the men in Kendra’s other pics are Antwaun’s fraternity brothers and they say she’s definitely dating ol’ boy. Many are speculating this situation is at least part of, if not the full reason, Fantasia had a break down during her performance in Trinidad last weekend, she reportedly told the audience:
“The only person who will never leave you is Jesus.”
All I can say is she better hold on to God’s unchanging hand right now because it looks like things with Antwaun are o.v.a. Considering they probably should have never started in the first place, this really isn’t a bad thing in the long run. What do you say?
More on Madame Noire!
- Party of One Please: Things I’ve Learned To Enjoy By Myself
- MN Exclusive: Warryn & Erica Campbell On How They Met, Their Family and Managing To Work Together
- You Are Not The Father! The Most Memorably Ratchet Moments From The Maury Povich Show
- Drop The Flat Iron Like It’s Hot: Summer Hairstyles To Help You Beat the Heat
- And They Say Only Black Women are Bitter? Why Bitter Black Men Need To Have a Seat…Several
- Stop Arguing About Dumb Stuff! How I Learned To Keep The Peace In My Relationship
- Old Habits Die Hard: Learning Not To Dim My Light So Others Can Feel Like They’re Shining