I don’t know that there was a single person on this earth who expected Chad and Evelyn to officially become Mr. and Mrs. Ochocinco— or Johnson (he’s legally changing his name back)— but it happened yesterday in Miami. How do we know? Because Chad was live tweeting throughout the Fourth of July ceremony.
The notoriously attention-hungry couple didn’t share many details about their wedding, which we’re sure is because there is going to be a whole show about it on VH1, but Chad did give us these candid thoughts via Twitter:
Live tweeting from my wedding… should be a first I’m assuming, music is playing, can’t see my guest right now but they’re here…#nervous
This is bull s***… I don’t recall sending the butterflies in my stomach and invite… and why am I shaking like I’m in Alaska. ???? #mandown
What if @EvelynLozada is a runaway bride when I get out there and I’m stuck looking good all by myself… did I mention looking good?
I’m breathing like a pregnant lady in lamaze class right now… I was hoping continuing to tweet with y’all support would calm me down…
Here we go…. Proverbs 18:22… I love you guys… If I do it right the 1st time I won’t have to do it again… Turn up…
I got my wife now it’s time to get my game back… @CoachC_C turn up I’m on the way to LA… football season is the honeymoon…
Y’all still there? How many times is Eve gonna change outfits… Is this normal to have more than 1 outfit besides the wedding gown?
Well…she’s on outfit #4 and i’m stuck in this damn tux
…i can’t believe i just got married
In sweeter moments, Chad also tweeted about the widowed Twitter follower he invited to their wedding, which we had no clue would be just around the corner, and uploaded a picture of the two. These are also the shoes he supposedly wore, which knowing Chad, I’m not surprised.
So far, that’s about all the info we have on these surprise nuptials but I’m sure there will be much more where this came from. Best of luck to the newlyweds!
Are you super shocked these two actually made it down the aisle?
More on Madame Noire!
- Party of One Please: Things I’ve Learned To Enjoy By Myself
- MN Exclusive: Warryn & Erica Campbell On How They Met, Their Family and Managing To Work Together
- You Are Not The Father! The Most Memorably Ratchet Moments From The Maury Povich Show
- Drop The Flat Iron Like It’s Hot: Summer Hairstyles To Help You Beat the Heat
- And They Say Only Black Women are Bitter? Why Bitter Black Men Need To Have a Seat…Several
- Stop Arguing About Dumb Stuff! How I Learned To Keep The Peace In My Relationship
- Old Habits Die Hard: Learning Not To Dim My Light So Others Can Feel Like They’re Shining