By Dr. Megan Fleming
Are you single? Having doubts about monogamy? After all, how is it possible for one person to meet all of your relationship needs?
“The idea that one person can meet all of your needs,” says Dr. Fleming, “I totally agree, is not necessarily reasonable or true. We are so unique and diverse in our interests and our passions that it doesn’t make sense that one person is going to sustain and fulfill all those needs.”
See what else Dr. Fleming has to say about how realistic monogamy is on YourTango.com.
More on Madame Noire!
- Single Black Male: Is It Okay To Judge Someone By Her Exes?
- “No Shame Day”: How I Relate To The Fight Against Mental Illness And The Stigma In The Black Community
- Where Are They Now? Flavor of Love Edition
- Hair Me Out! Mane Mishaps To Avoid At All Costs….
- And They Say Only Black Women are Bitter? Why Bitter Black Men Need To Have a Seat…Several
- One Piece of Advice? Be Done With Ambivalent Men and ‘Settle’ For The One Who Likes You
- Bet You Didn’t Know: Secrets Behind the Making of “Set It Off”