The stars of Black Hollywood were aligned last night in Los Angeles at the 2012 BET Awards. With Samuel L. Jackson at the helm, the best in the business got to party on one of music’s biggest nights. Kanye West took the stage, D’Angelo returned sounding better than ever, and Cissy Houston delivered an emotional gospel tribute to her fallen star, Whitney Houston. Glam gowns like Bey‘s and Mariah‘s seemed to be the look of the night, but La La Anthony and Monica rocked out in pants just as lovely.
Not only was the show one of the most enjoyable nights in BET Awards history, it was also one of the most stylish.
Check out the style winners on StyleBlazer.com.
More on Madame Noire!
- Keep It On The Down Low! Your Fave Celebs’ Secret Celeb Crush….
- Only Christian Men Need Apply: Why I Think It’s Important to Share Religious Beliefs
- Oh You’re a Freak, Huh? Good and Bad Ways to Surprise Him in Bed
- Hair Me Out! Mane Mishaps To Avoid At All Costs….
- Do You Remember When…?: 7 Shocking Moments From The BET Awards!
- Where Are They Now? Our Favorite Good and Bad Guys From “The Wire”
- Peaches & Green: The Business Ventures & Side Hustles of the Real Housewives of Atlanta