Usher can’t catch a break at all; though depending on who you ask the entertainer doesn’t deserve one. On Friday, we told you how Usher had a little stalker situation with a nut job who thinks she’s his lover and protégé all at the same time, but now that Tameka has gotten whiff of this story, she’s going to use this drama to her advantage.
According to TMZ, when the former couple’s never-ending custody trial resumes in August, Tameka and her lawyer will throw this stalker news into the mix as proof Usher can’t provide a safe environment. According to the site’s sources, their sons were with Usher during one of the alleged incidents when Darshelle Jones-Rakestraw showed up at his home. Tameka is supposedly scared for her kid’ safety considering Darshelle was able to get up to Usher’s door, despite the fact that he lives in a gated community with security. In light of the strange woman’s antics, Tameka definitely has reason to be concerned but this is no doubt just the final stake she’s driving into the ground, considering she’s already painted him to be a cheating womanizer and a drug user.
If Usher is granted the permanent restraining order against Darshelle that he’s petitioned for perhaps this will be a non-issue. Otherwise, this might become another point for #TeamTameka.
What do you think about Tameka throwing Usher’s stalker into the case? Is she legitimately scared or just trying to make sure she gets custody?
More on Madame Noire!
- Keep It On The Down Low! Your Fave Celebs’ Secret Celeb Crush….
- Only Christian Men Need Apply: Why I Think It’s Important to Share Religious Beliefs
- Oh You’re a Freak, Huh? Good and Bad Ways to Surprise Him in Bed
- Hair Me Out! Mane Mishaps To Avoid At All Costs….
- Do You Remember When…?: 7 Shocking Moments From The BET Awards!
- Where Are They Now? Our Favorite Good and Bad Guys From “The Wire”
- Peaches & Green: The Business Ventures & Side Hustles of the Real Housewives of Atlanta