Remember the days when putting on your jellies meant spending all day in the backyard on the Slip ‘n Slide, or drawing a hopscotch board on the driveway with jumbo chalk? Well, you can bring those simpler days back—well, the footwear aspect, anyway. Jellies are all the rage this summer, and while the most sophisticated fashionistas may be a little skeptical about just how stylish these plastic shoes can be, there are a few styles that may have you thinking twice before you walk past the jellies while sandal shopping.
More on Madame Noire!
- Not My Finest Moment: 9 Celebrities Who Bashed Their Own Work
- That Won't Get It Right Or Tight: 14 Most Common Workout Mistakes
- Leave It To The Professionals: Celebrity Shade That Didn't Go Over Too Well
- Super Powers, White Hats & Dad: The "Scandal" Season Finale Recap
- Be All You Can Be: Celebrities Who Have Served In The Military
- Age Ain't Nothing But A Number -- Or Is It? Tips For Dating An Older Gentleman
- People Who Can't "Sang" But Still Make Good Music
Mommy In Chief
Is your child energetic and full of life?Read More
Comments that contain profane or derogatory language, video links or exceed 200 words will require approval by a moderator before appearing in the comment section. XOXO-MN