Apparently even Chicago judges know Dwyane Wade’s ex-wife Siohvaughn Funches is crazy because she just got checked in a major way during a court hearing this week.
Siohvaughn had to appear before Cook County Associate Judge Helaine Berger Tuesday regarding her arrest nearly two weeks ago when she neglected to return her sons to D Wade’s custody the day before Father’s Day. After she pulled that stunt, Dwyane called the police and filed an emergency motion to have his ex-wife’s visitation rights totally revoked. While judge Berger delayed her decision during the follow-up hearing, she did issue this warning to Siovaughn, according to the Chicago Sun-Times:
“If you tell them, ‘Your daddy got me arrested,’ I take away visitation. The children should not be in the middle.”
During the heated hearing, Siohvaughn pleaded the Fifth while her attorney accused Dwyane, who was absent, of being too busy to appear in court. Judge Berger decided she needed more time to weigh the facts and put off ruling on the matter until July 9. In the meantime though, she told Siohvaughn that she’s not allowed to spend time with her kids in Chicago until she issues a ruling. The odds definitely don’t appear to be in her favor, especially since she already lost full custody a year ago. She appears to be on her way to not having any rights to her sons at all.
How do you think the judge should rule in this case?
More on Madame Noire!
- Where Are They Now? Our Favorite Good and Bad Guys From “The Wire”
- Is This Real Love? How To Avoid Getting Into a Relationship That Does Not Exist
- Oh You’re a Freak, Huh? Good and Bad Ways to Surprise Him in Bed
- TLC Was Wrong, You Could Use a Good Scrub: 5 Must Have Scrubs & Exfoliants for Summer
- “The Decision,” Fake Marriages & Crispy Chicken: 9 Moments Celebs Can’t Seem to Live Down
- “Ho*s Be Winning!” 8 People Who Became Overnight Celebrities For Being Scandalous
- Peaches & Green: The Business Ventures & Side Hustles of the Real Housewives of Atlanta